Take your practice to beautiful places. Join Kirsty Van de Geer (co-owner of Eastwest, Ponsonby) and Taane Mete for 7 inspiring nights of yoga and adventure on the breathtaking islands of Aitutaki and Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Inclusive of all flights, beachfront villa accommodation, incredible yoga classes, intimate cultural encounters, island adventures and much more.
Discover Tropical Island Yoga: https://vimeo.com/223705321
The Cook Islands rewards yogis with a truly unique yoga experience, loved by adventurers and artists alike. Aitutaki’s turquoise lagoon is one of the most beautiful in the world, while Rarotonga rewards with incredible opportunities for hiking and relaxation. Add breathtaking beaches, unspoilt coral reefs, tropical rainforests and people as warm as the weather – creating the perfect location to set your island intention. Our yoga experiences have been crafted over many years in the islands – designed to reward body, mind and soul on and off the mat. Deepen your journey with like-minded yogis and a shared experience that’s perfectly balanced between fun and focus, adventure and asana, relaxation and restoration.
Deepen the foundations of strength, enjoyment and confidence in your practice. Our daily classes and one-on-ones assist individuals in advancing their practice – no matter what their level.
$3,495.00 (share twin) / $4,625.00 (single) – Limited numbers. Small groups guaranteed.
$500 deposit to secure spot with optional weekly and monthly instalments available.
Early bird special: Free 60 minute massage if paid in full 20th February 2018.
Full and final payment due 31st March 2018.
OUR MAY YOGA ADVENTURE PACKAGE INCLUSIONS (PER PERSON):
– INCLUSIVE OF ALL AIRFARES. This includes both return airfares to Rarotonga with Air New Zealand ex Auckland (The Works) and return airfares with Air Rarotonga to Aitutaki.
Hotel transfers and taxes.
– 3 nights’ twin share (or single) casual luxury accommodation on Rarotonga.
– 4 nights twin share (or single) casual luxury accommodation on Aitutaki.
– Daily tropical breakfasts.
– Two delicious BBQ dinners on Rarotonga.
– ‘Round Raro’ orientation day trip.
– 2-3 daily yoga sessions/meditation/breath work.
– Group dinner at a lovely local Aitutaki restaurant.
– Cultural show and dinner on Aitutaki.
– Private lagoon Tour and BBQ lunch on Aitutaki.
– Private Maina island excursion at Aitutaki.
– Community hula dance class on Aitutaki (optional).
– School yoga class experience on Aitutaki (optional).
– Beach side BBQ farewell party – includes a selection of beautiful NZ wines and entertainment from a local string band.
– Onsite use of paddle boards, kayaks and snorkelling gear on Aitutaki.
“Going to the Cook Islands with Tropical Island Yoga was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. You fill yourself up with everything that does matter and you come home with more energy and vitality to then lift up those around you.” – Susie C.