31 Ihakara St
Can’t sleep? We’ve all been there at some point or another. Either struggling to get to sleep or struggling to stay asleep. I barely slept for almost three years following the birth of my son. Even after he learned to sleep, I lay awake for hours on end. I know what kind of devastation it can bring to your body, mind and spirit to live on tiny amounts of broken sleep for extended periods of time.
On my quest to re-educate myself to rest deeply again, I consulted experts, scoured modern science and delved deeply into ancient wisdom for answers. As it turns out, Yoga and its sister science Ayurveda have the simplest and most sophisticated sleep management toolkit I’ve found. Funnily enough, the principles from these ancient practices are now being echoed time and again in what modern science is finally able to confirm. The good news is that there are no special drugs or expensive treatments required. Just simple, basic habits that anyone can adapt for their lifestyle.
Join me for a conversation about re-establishing your sleep rhythm and some experiential practice that you can use at home. No one can do this for you but with the right tools and information, you *can* do it for yourself.
* an understanding of our biorhythms rhythms from an Ayurvedic point of view, supported by evidence from modern science research,
* lifestyle suggestions AND habit change support for implementing them,
* experiential practice so that you can feel the way different practices impact your body/mind to either enhance or detract from good quality sleep,
* a digital package of resources to use after the workshop,
* BONUS: free one-to-one phone consultation after the workshop to support you in implementing what you’ve learned.
Take the power back into your own hands to regain the clarity and sanity that real sleep provides.