727 Bird Rd
Prepare the foundation and plant a seed for the New Year with practical tools of Yoga and Meditation. Invite positive change into your life learning how to progressively nurture your resolutions to grow, flower and bear fruit.
Welcome the New Year in an inspiring yoga environment to relax, reflect and reconnect with yourself and nature. Discover your innate resolutions inviting positive change and direction into your life.
Anahata Yoga Retreat provides a supportive yogic environment allowing you the opportunity for clarity, transformation and identifying with the deeper aspects of your personality. Set your New Year’s positive resolution into motion utilizing SWAN theory (exploring strengths, weaknesses, aims and needs) and use powerful yogic techniques such as sankalpa (intentions), Havan (ancient fire ceremony), yoga classes, meditation and deep relaxation practices to create practical change, affirmation and direction within your life.
• Daily Hatha Yoga classes
• Sitting and walking meditations
• Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation meditation)
• Practical tools to help understand your mind & personality
• Planting seeds for positive transformation
• Kirtan (mantra & music)
• Time for reflection and reconnection
• Havan (fire ceremony) to connect with nature