40 St Benedicts St
Date(s) and Time(s)
15 – 21st November
– Yin Yoga: Theory & Practice
– Fascia study: Current science and research
– Tennis ball myofascial release techniques
– Skin rolling and fascia snap
– Sliding, sawing and pinching techniques
– Fascial unwinding and rebounding
– Anatomy of yoga (spine)
– Posture Analysis Lab
– Teaching Methodology
This training is open to all levels of practitioners, but particularly those wanting to teach Yin Yoga, delve deeper into the study of Yoga Anatomy, or simply wanting to deepen their own yin practice. No pre-requisite is required. A keen and sincere interest to learn is key.
Students who complete 100% attendance will be awarded the 65 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training certificate. These hours can be counted towards Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance. Only 200hr qualified Teachers will gain the certification but any student can participate in the course.