We’d love you to be a contributor! Take a moment to read the guidelines below, then send us your contact details and a brief description of what you’d like to write about.[contact-form-7 id=”1885″ title=”YogaTalk Submission”]
Please note there are two options available for writing a post. Either your piece is an advertorial about your product/event/business (for which there is a small charge) or it is absolutely not an advertorial (no charge, just spreading the love).
- The post must be original.
- It must be well written, carefully proofread and of interest to the yoga community – think anything yoga, philosophy, books, wellness, health and fitness, nutrition, beauty and life. We want to love it!
- If you are going to re-post it please wait two weeks until after publication and link back to us.
- Attach a short bio (two or three sentences only) about your lovely self.
- You are welcome to add a relevant link at the bottom of the article.
- Word count is flexible but try and keep the post between 500 and 1000 words.
- If you would like to include a couple of photos please ensure they are in JPEG format.
- We may make small edits to fit with the style of the page but nothing major without talking to you. Promise.
A YogaTalk advertorial will cost $50+gst and remains in the archives. See above for guidelines.
Social Media is included.
Please make payment to The Yoga Connection Kiwibank account: 38-9011-0077987-01
(Include your name or studio when paying online.)