A Foundation for Vibrant Living – Online Workshop with Hale Pule
August 22 @ 10:00 am - August 23 @ 2:30 pm$288
With Ayurveda and Yoga you can remember who you really are. Incorporate these powerful practices into your daily life to walk your own path and experience a limitless expansion of spirit through this online training.
The word “dinacharya” means, “to follow the knowledge of the day” in Sanskrit. This Ayurvedic concept is based on the idea that building a simple structure into your day provides a foundation for your wellbeing. A dinacharya supports you to keep the doshas in balance, maintain healthy agni (digestion) and support strong ojas (vitality, blissfulness and immunity).
When you create a dinacharya based in Ayurveda and Yoga, you have a basis for personal expansion and incredible transformation.
In this workshop you will
● Be introduced to Ayurveda’s fundamental principles and how
they apply to everyday life
● Construct a dinacharya (daily routine) that’s right for you, using the wisdom of Ayurveda
● Map out your sadhana (daily spiritual practice) of pranayama, meditation and asana
● Understand Ayurveda’s timeless insights on diet, digestion and how to heal your gut naturally
● Work with the natural design of your body by aligning with nature’s rhythm. Learn which activities are best suited to which time of day, improve your sleep and improve how you manage your energy.
● Learn a daily intuitive energy practice let go of old, tired
patterns and enhance your relationship with yourself and with others.
Join Myra Lewin online for this very special August weekend workshop. Discover powerful, practical tools that you can implement in your life to feel energised and grounded daily.
Students will be guided to create their own dinacharya and sadhana, overcoming blocks, challenges and resistance with the support of Myra Lewin and the group.
“Clarity and simplicity regarding your priorities will help you to see how you turn away from what you really want because your life is full of other things” Myra Lewin.
Dates: August 22nd & 23rd
Location: Online – all handouts and Zoom links will be provided by August 21st
10am – 12pm
12.30pm – 2.30pm