- This event has passed.
CREATING BALANCE RETREAT
August 27, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - August 29, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
A balanced mind and lifestyle prepare the soil in which health, well-being, personal growth, happiness, positive relationships and inner peace take root, receive nourishment and flourish 🦋
We know today that imbalance leads to different forms of mental, emotional and physical disease and also to disconnection from our community, environment and natural selves. There are times when we can experience challenges that tip us out of harmony. However, despite life’s many fluctuations, it is possible to rebound at any time. Cultivating qualities that support healthy living and develop an equanimous and positive mind strengthen this innate capacity 🌱
This weekend retreat will offer participants space to experience and explore a well-rounded practice of integral yoga and meditation, including yogic lifestyle tips and insights, to help us create, nourish, and restore balance in our lives … and our world 🌍
⭐️ THE RETREAT INCLUDES ⭐️
• Classical Hatha Yoga – a flow of accessible physical postures and movements synchronised with breath and practiced with self-reflective awareness to balance body and energy whilst bringing stillness to the mind. An effective method to unwind and de-stress, boost immunity and vitality, and to optimise the body’s interconnected physiological systems and functions.
• Breath Awareness – techniques to ground and tap into the body’s most vital process; utilising the breath to soothe the nervous system and activate the relaxation response, reduce stress levels and be healthier physically, mentally and emotionally.
• Deep Relaxation with Yoga Nidra – a unique way to harmonise body, energy, emotions and mind while also developing the capacity to witness rather than react; thereby, establishing a positive relationship with oneself and others.
• Meditations from the Tantras & SWAN Theory (strengths, weaknesses, aims, needs) – guided practices to calm, balance and anchor the mind in the present moment; to cultivate greater self-understanding, positive qualities, equanimity, compassion and connection with ourselves, others, and our natural environment.
• Walking Meditation weather permitting.
• Practical insights into the qualities that support balance of mind and healthy living as well theory, philosophy and science behind the practices.
• Space for self-reflection.
• Connecting and sharing with a community of like-minded people in a natural environment.
• Soaking in the hot pools (optional extra).
⭐️ FOR MORE INFORMATION ⭐️
⭐️ TO BOOK NOW ⭐️
020 414 515 16