- This event has passed.
The Self-Care Retreat for Women
October 22, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - October 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm$1,750
What would it take for you to not only take time out, but take time for YOU? To not only recharge the batteries, but to super charge them!
Why should you spend 3 days on yourself?
– If you’re ready for a change in your life and want lasting results.
– If you’re ready to reconnect with the powerful and vibrant woman you are and willing to explore new ways to approach life.
– If you’re ready to learn tools for life to overcome obstacles and support you in any situation.
– If you’d love to connect with others who will support you to greatness.
– If you would love to learn self-care strategies and are ready to let go of old negative habits once and for all.
– If you want to show up for yourself in a way that you never have before and make REAL changes.
– You recognise that you owe it to yourself.
Retreat package includes:
– 3 nights single or twin share luxury accommodation
– All meals including continental breakfast, packed gourmet lunch & dinner
– Daily morning gentle flow class and evening yin yoga
– Yoga Nidra & Meditation
– Daily workshops to help you make the shifts you need in your life (optional)
– Guided forest walk
– Evening riverside bonfire
– Finnish sauna and forest hot tub
– Gift bag with self-care goodies
Limited to 12 like-minded women.
Single Occupancy $ 2350 (only 2 available)
Twin Share $ 1750
Prices in NZD.
*Flights to Nelson and transport to Maruia River Retreat not included
**Extra activities and spa treatments available at additional cost.
If not now, then when?
How much is your future happiness and greatness worth?
What will it take for you to put you first and not the job? The friends? The things you feel you should do, but actually don’t want to do?
Your Guide for the Retreat:
Founder Inner Yoga, Yin & Mindfulness Teacher, Life Mastery Consultant
Georgina came to yoga after a major change in her life. After being introduced to meditation she found a calmness and awareness in her life that she had never experienced before and decided to leave her marketing career to follow this path. She has completed over 1,000 hours in yoga trainings and with her husband designed and built Azadi Retreat, a yoga retreat center in Bali. She has taught internationally with her Yoga School Inner Yoga Training but has been based in Wellington for the last year where she is from. As well as an E-RYT200 qualified yoga teacher, Georgina is a certified Life Mastery Consultant and Mindfulness teacher and is passionate about helping people with finding their passion in life and living a life they truly love. Georgina brings a warm heart and openness to her teaching and loves introducing people to the benefits of mindfulness, meditation and yin yoga.