Yoga & Wellness In Wanaka
May 20, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - May 24, 2022 @ 4:00 pm$1200 – $2000
DATE: MAY 20-24TH 2022
LOCATION: LOOKOUT LODGE, WANAKA
……..snow capped mountains…… turquoise lakes….. incredible scenery……yoga and wellness every day & delicious, nutritious plant based meals.
Yoga & Wellness In Wanaka brings you 5 days of life affirming, soul enhancing, deeply nurturing time- just for you, because…..your wellbeing is worth it!
You are so very warmly invited to join Jessica Devi at the Lookout Lodge in Wanaka. Nestled in stunning gardens with a magnificent outlook we will gather for 5 days of yoga, wellness workshops, dance, creativity, meditation, soul time, free time and rest time. This retreat promises to get you moving, connected, inspired and restored and I can’t wait to share it with you!
Experience 5 days of:
Nurturing ‘you’ time
Resetting & Reconnecting…
…to the glorious being that is….YOU!
Jessica is passionate about offering meaningful and life-affirming retreats in beautiful locations around Aotearoa. With over 25 years of experience she creates deeply fulfilling, transformative & powerful experiences.
The schedule changes daily and offers a variety of experiences.
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED & FILLING FAST!
– The retreat price includes 4 nights accommodation, all your meals, a full yoga, movement and workshop schedule, full use of the facilities and grounds at Lookout Lodge and some super special added ‘experiences’ at local attractions.
– The price does not include airfares to Queenstown (currently around $200 return from Auckland) or transport from Queenstown to Wanaka (we can arrange shuttles for around $50pp).
– Prices start at $240 per day ($1200 total) per person for twin share (or couple)
– A very limited number of single rooms are available at $1800 – $2000 per person
– only $200 to secure your spot (pricing plans available).
If you would like to book your spot please let us know, we believe this retreat will fill fast and we would love you to be one of the souls who join us.
Here’s to making the most of 2022 and living our fullest lives!
8:00 – 9:00am – Rise & Shine Yoga
9:15 – 10:15am – Nourishing breakfast
11:00 – 1:00pm – Wellness Workshop
1:00 – 2:00pm – Scrumptious Lunch
2:00 – 4:00pm – Free time (massage, walk, rest etc)
4:00 – 6:00pm – Afternoon stretch out
6:00 – 7:00pm – Divine Dinner
7:30 – 9pm – Restorative Yoga/Yin Yoga
In her 25+ years in the world of health and wellness Jessica has worn many hats; aerobic instructor, personal trainer, yoga teacher, movement therapist, retreat facilitator, course creator and yoga studio owner (to name a few!).
Jessica is passionate about a body centered approach to physical and mental wellbeing and loves nothing more than to dive deeply into what makes for a meaningful life. Her approach is sensitive, caring and inclusive and her teaching is pitched to meet you as you are right now (no matter your age, size or level of experience) and support you to reach your health and wellbeing goals.